Terms and Conditions
Bad contracts exist. This is not one of them.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Platform following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR PLATFORM. BY USING OUR PLATFORM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR PLATFORM.
- Your Agreement. These Terms govern your use of the Platform. Please read these Terms carefully as they impose legal obligations on you and us. By accessing and using our Platform, you acknowledge and agree to be legally bound by these Terms. In addition, for certain Services, we may further confirm your consent by asking you to click an "I accept" or similar button. If you do not agree with these Terms, please refrain from using our Platform.
- Grant of Rights to Users. Based on your agreement to comply with these Terms, we grant you the right to access and use all publicly available areas of our Website, Website Content (as defined below), and Services in order to: (i) learn more about us and our services; (ii) provide information to us through our Website; (iii) download and print pages on our Website; and (iv) access Services available through the Website (collectively, the "General Permitted Purposes"). We strictly prohibit use of the Website, Website Content, and Services for any purpose other than the General Permitted Purposes.
- She Is Cheval Ownership; Reservation of Rights. All information, articles, resources, software, artwork, trademarks, text, video, audio, pictures, logos, and other content on the Platform, including all associated intellectual property rights (collectively, the "Website Content"), are the property of She Is Cheval and its licensors, are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under principles of fair use. She Is Cheval and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Platform except those expressly granted to you in these Terms. You agree not to duplicate, publish, display, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from the Website Content or other components of the Platform unless specifically authorized in writing to do so by She Is Cheval. The term "Website Content" expressly excludes Submitted Content.
4. Submitted Content. The term "Submitted Content" means information that you submit to our Website or otherwise make available to us, including, but not limited to: (i) feedback, comments, and suggestions you provide to us; (ii) questions or comments that you provide to us; (iii) images and audiovisual files that you provide to us; and (iv) any other information or materials you provide to us or post directly or indirectly on our Website. Submitted Content also includes any post you may make on the Platform or any social media site using hashtags and other tags specified by us, and any comments, reviews, or other community-directed communications you may make.
6. Requisite Permission for Providing Submitted Content. By providing Submitted Content, you represent and warrant that you own such Submitted Content (including any copyright and other intellectual property rights therein), or that you have obtained sufficient authority and right in and to the Submitted Content in order to provide the Use Rights.
9. Code of Conduct; Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges. By using our Website, you agree to comply with these Terms, and to follow our code of conduct (the "Code of Conduct"), which is set out below. Under this Code of Conduct, you shall not:
- Use the Platform if you are not at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence;
- Use the Platform for purposes that are unlawful, obscene, harmful, hateful, invasive of the privacy of others, objectionable, or otherwise prohibited by these Terms.
- Use the Platform in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Platform or interfere with another party's use and enjoyment of the Platform, such as through sending "spam" or transmitting virus, worms, or any other code of a destructive nature.
- Seek to obtain access to any Services, Website Content, materials, accounts, or information through hacking, data harvesting, data mining, or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Platform.
- Infringe She Is Cheval's or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
11. Optional Tools. We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools "as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of the optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
12. Warranty Disclaimer. SHE IS CHEVAL DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE PLATFORM WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR WITHOUT INACCURACIES. THE WEBSITE, WEBSITE CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WHEN YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE CONTENT, OR USE THE SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. SHE IS CHEVAL DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT MATERIALS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM OR ACCESS VIA THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL FEATURES OR INACCURACIES.
SHE IS CHEVAL DISCLAIMS: (i) ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (ii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, OR LEGALITY OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM; AND (iii) ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR HARM RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING OR ACCESSING INFORMATION THROUGH THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING HARM CAUSED BY VIRUSES OR SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
For example, and without limitation, occasionally there may be information on our Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Platform is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Platform including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Platform should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
13. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR NEGLIGENCE, WILL She Is Cheval, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and/or interns BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) THAT ARISE OUT OF, OR ARE RELATED TO, YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT SHALL She Is Cheval'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CLAIM RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE PLATFORM EXCEED U.S. $100.00.
14. Products and Services. Certain products or Services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear on this site. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or services made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
15. Accuracy of Billing and Account Information. We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on our site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more details, please review our Refund Policy: [LINK TO REFUND POLICY].
16. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold She Is Cheval and its members, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, and interns harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your breach of these Terms, including, without limitation, a claim that Submitted Content or other material that you provide to us violates rights held by a third party or applicable law.
17. Monitoring Website Use. You agree that we have the right and discretion to monitor any activity and content associated with our Platform. We may investigate any reported violation of these Terms or complaints relating to the Platform, and may take any action that we believe is appropriate including, but not limited to, removing materials and terminating/suspending your access to the Platform.
18. Modifications to these Terms. She Is Cheval and its members reserve the right, from time to time, to amend or change these Terms (including any of the policies which may be applicable to your use of the Platform). All information posted on the Platform is subject to change without notice and She Is Cheval and its members reserve the right and sole discretion to change, limit, terminate, modify at any time, temporarily or permanently cease to provide the Platform or any part thereof to any user or group of users, without prior notice and for any reason or no reason. If we modify these Terms, then such modifications shall take effect proactively, upon your subsequent access to the Platform. You may print out a copy of these Terms for your records.
19. Assignment. These Terms shall not be assignable by you, either in whole or in part. We reserve the right to assign the rights and obligations under these Terms for any reason and in our sole discretion.
20. General. These Terms shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflicts of law provisions. Both parties submit to the personal jurisdiction of and venue in, the state and federal courts sitting in the State of New York. The parties further agree that any cause of action arising under these Terms shall exclusively be brought in such courts. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe, or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
21. Claims Against Other Users. You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim, or action against visitors or other users of our Platform arising out of that person's use of the Platform, then you will pursue such right, claim, or action independently of and without recourse to us.
22. Translations. These Terms may be translated into languages other than English (collectively, "Translations"). Any communications sent by us to you shall be sent in English. Dispute resolution procedures arising out of either these Terms or the Translations shall be conducted in English, and the English version of these Terms shall control over the Translations.
23. Contact Us. If you would like to contact us, please call us at email@example.com.
24. Additional Terms. Certain portions of the Website and Services may be subject to additional or different terms and conditions. We will notify you if those portions of the Website or Services are subject to terms and conditions that differ from these Terms, and you will have the opportunity to decline to participate in those portions of the Website or applicable Services if you do not agree with the differing terms and conditions.